CCTV Inspection Service
We are a full service sewer and pipeline company based in Surrey, British Columbia. We do everything from municipal work to new sub-divisions and developments, serving customers throughout the Lower Mainland. Call: 604-385-4328 for more information.
A&A Testing uses RS Technical Services as our equipment supplier. A leader in the industry; they build rugged dependable inspection equipment that stands up to the demanding environments they are subject to. We also use POSM software (Pipeline Observation System Management) a user friendly highly adaptable software that is constantly being updated and improved to meet the ever changing specifications in our area.
CCTV inspections are a significant step in sewer maintenance and development, video inspections help cities; municipalities, contractors, and private owners determine the condition of their pipeline systems. Whether it’s a large contract for the city as a part of a maintenance program or as quality control measure for contractors trying to meet the standards of today’s stringent specifications.
A&A Testing’s NASSCO certified operators have years of experience and provide consistent quality reporting in a friendly professional manor, offering recommendations for repairs and different options for getting those difficult jobs done.
CCTV Inspection Services:
- Mainline Sewer Inspection – 150mm to 1800mm
- House services – IC Pot to main – 100mm to 200mm
- House services – main to house (lateral Launcher) – 100mm to 200mm
- Remote mainline & service inspection (easements, buildings, difficult access)
- Long distance inspection up to 600 meters
- Large diameter pipe (steerable tractor) – 600mm to 1800mm
- Large diameter heavy flow (Pontoon Camera) – 900mm to 1800mm
- Above ground pipe tracking
- Mandrel Deflection Gauges – 150mm to 900mm
- NASSCO Certified Operators
A&A Testing Ltd.Air & Water Testing - CCTV Inspections - Sewer Cleaning
or email email@example.com